Designed by Donald Ross in 1924, the championship 18-hole course at the Linville Golf Club is open mid-may to mid-Oct to members and to guests of The Eseeola Lodge. Players are surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery and a creek that winds its way across the beautifully conditioned fairways. As challenging as it is stunning, the Linville Golf Club is one of the most esteemed courses in North Carolina.
• Top 50 Holes in the United States (No. 3, Par-4) —Golf.com, November 2013
• Recognized for Excellence - America's Top Rated Golf Courses
(Course: 27, Facilities: 24, Service: 24, Value: 25) —ZAGAT Survey, 7th Edition
• Golfweek's Best Courses You Can Play (No. 3 in NC) —Golfweek, 2012
• Golfweek's Best Resort Courses (No. #36) —Golfweek, 2012
• Top Courses in NC (2012) #13 —Business North Carolina
• Top Courses in NC , Western Region (2012) #4 —Business North Carolina
• Best Collection of Par 5s, Western Region (2012) #5 —Business North Carolina
First Round: $125
Second Round: $62.50 (same day)
Green fees include cart
Mountain Golf Packages:
Spring: $295 per person double occupancy
$445 per person single occupancy
Fall: $325 per person double occupancy
$465 per person single occupancy
Spring: $350 per person double occupancy
$500 per person single occupancy
Fall: $375 per person double occupancy
$525 per person single occupancy
Package rates are per person per night.
Packages include lodging, breakfast, dinner, resort service charge, and one round of golf with cart for each night stayed. Tax, range balls, a la carte food and beverages, and other services are not included..
The resort also includes a pro shop, with a PGA teaching pro available daily to help guests improve their game.